Friday, May 16, 2008

Six Random Things

The rules are as follows:

* link to the person that tagged you : Pretty Primadonna
* post the rules on your blog
* share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
* tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
* let each random person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Six random things about myself... besides the fact that I'm just a really random person in general? Okay, here goes:

1. I don't know my left from my right. Seriously, I have had this problem since I was little and after numerous years of schooling and obtaining a law degree, the problem still has not be resolved. I can differentiate between the two if I make an "L" with my left hand. But, otherwise, it is the luck of the draw. This became an issue a few weeks ago when I was trying to give my hubby directions and I told him to turn right as I was pointing left. I even had the nerve to get upset with him for going the wrong way.

2. I hate cartoons and animation. My cousins used to pick on me and say that I didn't have any imagination. But, I enjoy realistic stuff with real people.

3. I have a weird obsession with Gilmore Girls. The fact that it went off the air with very little notice still upsets me to this day. I mean, I did give them an hour of my life every Tuesday for seven years. But, I am dealing with this obsession better and better each day. My hubby bought my the entire series for Christmas. He was disappointed that I wasn't more excited about the gift. I tried to explain to him that I currently have a love/hate relationship with them now, but he didn't get it.

4. I have the tendency to talk to myself. Not just to remind myself of things. But, I pretend that a certain conversation is going to happen with another person, then I act it out as if it were really happening. In this "theatric," I play myself, of course. When I am alone, my acting skills are the best. I have the hand motions, face expression, and everything. It often looks like I am talking to an imaginary person. This "theatric" sometimes inadvertently takes place in odd places, such as work.

5. I like for the toilet paper to roll over from the top and not from the bottom. If it is not done in the proper way, I will immediate change it.

6. I only take showers with dry shower caps. Wet shower caps feel icky.

That's all for now, I don't have anyone I want to tag. Maybe later....

No comments: