Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My wedding song

Along with all of the other things that I had my bridesmaids do for my wedding...we gave out a wedding cd as a wedding gift. I have been listening to it at work. It is awesome. It brings back so many memories and reminds me why I love my crazy Hubby so much. This is the song that I walked down the aisle on. I remember the look on Hubby's face. I cried before I walked down the aisle. I could not believe that after every thing we had been through, that we were going to seal the rest of our lives together with a kiss.

Okay, I tried the load the song, but I have no idea how... So, here are the lyrics to the song:

James Ingram Give me Forever (i do) Lyrics:

Looking out, I see and I know just how much you're a part of me. I see you and I, together in life so there's nothing I wouldn't do, to make you my wife.

(Chorus) Won't you give me forever to show all of the love I have here for you. And if you give me my reason for living to love you, I love you, I do. With this ring, I'm bound. And I'll promise that I'll never let you down. To family and friends and the Lord above, I will swear I'll be true to you, to give you my love.

(Chorus) Won't you give me forever to show all of the love I have here for you. And if you give me my reason for living to love you, I love you, I do.

Oh baby, I love you, forever and ever I do.

Won't you give me forever to show all of the love I have here for you. And if you give me my reason for living To love you, I love you, I do.

To love you, I love you, I do.

To love you, I love you, I do.

No comments: